Easter slutty brownies
- 1 packet/quantity brownie mix
- 1 packet/quantity chocolate chip cookie dough mix
- 3 eggs
- 16 Oreos, ideally double stuffed
- 40g Cadbury mini eggs
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F fan bake setting. Grease and line a 9 x 9 inch square baking tray.
- Follow the cookie dough mix instructions, adding another tablespoon of oil to keep the mix moist. I used a premade cookie dough by Loaf. Press the dough into the baking tray, using your fingers to smush it into an even layer.
- Press the Oreos into the cookie dough layer to create an even covering.
- Make the brownie batter according to packet instructions. Pour on top of the Oreos and cookie dough.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the brownie from the oven and gently cover the top with mini eggs. Press them in so they are nestled in the brownie topping – don’t worry about cracking the top! Bake for a further 5 minutes to set them in place.
- Let the brownie cool for 30-40 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool further.
- Serve still warm as a pudding with ice cream by simply spooning portions out into bowls, or wait a further hour before carefully cutting into pieces to share.