Nutella rocky road
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate (I used Cadbury’s Dairy Milk with hazelnuts)
- 300g Nutella
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 100g chopped roasted salted almonds (or whatever nuts you like)
- Line a deep dish baking tray with parchment paper.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and heat in a large microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals on high power, stirring after each. When the chocolate is nearly completely melted, stir in the Nutella until completely combined.
- Gently mix in the miniature marshmallows and most of the chopped almonds, reserving a few for topping.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray, spreading out into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining almonds on top, along with any sprinkles you happen to have on hand.
- Chill in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours before cutting into rough-shaped pieces with a sharp knife. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.