- 400g white chocolate melts
- 40g butter
- 375g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 100g icing/confectioner’s sugar
- 50g roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 4 x 57g (standard sized) Snickers bars, chopped into pieces
- Line a deep 8 x 8 inch baking tin with nonstick paper (I grease mine first to hold it in place).
- In a medium saucepan, melt the white chocolate, condensed milk and butter over a very low heat, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn. When it has reached a liquid consistency, add the peanut butter and icing sugar. Beat with an electric mixer or stir vigourously with a wooden spoon. Immediately fold through half of the chopped Snickers bars and peanuts into the fudge.
- Scrape the fudge mixture into the prepared baking tin, using the back of a spoon to press into an even layer. Top with the remaining Snickers and peanut pieces – press these gently into the fudge so the topping is secure.
- Cover with cling wrap and set in the fridge for 2 hours-overnight before cutting into small squares (yields 36-50 depending on how you like to slice). Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.